Verse a Day

Monday, June 23, 2008

Update on the treatment of the cancer in my body.

Hello all,
I am done with the radiation and chemo treatment part of the cancer treatment and removal. I have an appointment with the Medical Oncologist on July 3rd. I will see a surgeon after that doctor visit as soon as I can and make arrangements for the removal of what is left of what was the cancer mass. That will irradicate any cancer from my body altogether. I anticipate that this will be done sometime in July.

I will post any other information that I get after this to keep you informed as to what is happening with the battle that I have been involved with in the radiation/chemo program.

I did not have some of the radical things happen to me with the radiation and chemo that I heard might or could happen. That is purely the grace of God on my behalf.

God gave me Isaiah 54:17 the day before I was diagnosed with cancer and I knew that He had everything in control concerning me and He still does.

The scripture that the Lord gave me the day before I was to find out I have this cancerous mass in my rectum is as follows:

Isaiah 54:16 - 55:1 (NIV) 16 “See, it is I who created the blacksmith who fans the coals into flame and forges a weapon fit for its work. And it is I who have created the destroyer to work havoc; 17 no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me,” declares the LORD.


Blessings on Ya!
Pastor Kitner

1 comment:

  1. NewsmaxTV's Ashley Martella reports that a man who underwent injection of his own immune cells has been in an astonishing amount of time!

    ReplyDelete