Verse a Day

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Time Has Come

Tomorrow, October 29, 2008 is the date of a scheduled operation to remove cancer from my body as well as my Gallbhladder. I am confident that Isaiah 54:17 still governs what will happen and the desired outcome of the Lord. He gave me the scripture before I knew I need it and the grace of God has kept me in perfect peace through all the surprises that I have faced physically. Nothing surprises God in our lives. We are the ones that must remember that He has a plan that is for good and not for evil and that plan will give us the desired outcomes of life.
Keep me in prayer for sure as prayer definitely works...God both hears and answers them without doubt.
Keep Dr. Wolfgang Schraut and every person that would have anything to do with my stay in the hospital in prayer as well. I don't want anyone but the right people to touch me in any way.

God is good, all the time and all the time, God is good!

Blessings on you all!
Pastor Kitner

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment