Verse a Day

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I just went to my surgeon for a follow-up visit after the surgery.
My doctor visit went well. I don't have to go back for another followup
visit unless there is some kind of problem and I don't think that will be the
case.
I just have to go to the oncologist and get a final cat-scan and I will be
through with the doctor visits for a while.
I have the paththology reports from the surgery and there is no cancer in
any of the lympth nodes and it never broke through the back wall of the rectum
so it was contained to the spot where it was and ther is no cancer in the
tissue around the spot... so it was good report.
I have recovered fully from the heart by-pass and all seems to be going very
well.
I appreciate all the prayers and I still have the peace of God that He has
given throughout all the things that I have been through this past summer.
God is good all the time. His grace is sufficient and it is His power
released into a life that would be unable to handle things in the natural
but through Christ we can do all things for sure.
Blessings on you and your family for the holidays and all year long as well.

Pastor Charles Kitner
http://kitnerskorner.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chuck,

    All good news. Glad to hear all is well. God is good.

    Harry

    ReplyDelete