Verse a Day

Friday, March 20, 2009

OOP's

I did something this week that caused me some frustration for sure.
I had recorded the message that I preached last Sunday morning. This was to be made available to anyone who wanted one. I went to make some copies during this week and I pushed the wrong buttons on the recorders to get this done. Instead of copying the tape I erased it so I have no recording now of the service. It is frustrating because I had done this same move last year trying to copy another tape of a service.(I pushed a syncronize recording button instead of fast dubbing) They were both one of a kind so there is no redemption available and the message is lost to anyone other than those who happened to be in the service on Sunday morning. I had told those present to take notes or get the tape.(I hope they took notes)
What I need is someone to do the recording and copying of the tapes so I don't get involved and mess everything up.
I did find out what I did wrong and did make some other recording copies but Sunday's service is gone, gone, Gone!

Blessings on Ya!
Pastor Kitner

1 comment:

  1. I was there for that service (lucky me). I laughed, I cried and it was then that you made me realize that God "thinks about me", How AWESOME!!! That was a memorable service for me and I think for everyone else too." Who am I that you a King would die for me" I heard them word's in a song this weekend and I'am so not worthy of such LOVE........

    ReplyDelete