Verse a Day

Thursday, May 20, 2010

When Thou Hast Brought Forth ---

Exodus 3:9-12(KJV)
9Now therefore, behold, the cry of the children of Israel is come unto me: and I have also seen the oppression wherewith the Egyptians oppress them.
10Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people the children of Israel out of Egypt.
11And Moses said unto God, Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt?
12And he said, Certainly I will be with thee; and this shall be a token unto thee, that I have sent thee: When thou hast brought forth the people out of Egypt, ye shall serve God upon this mountain.

A lot of times we miss what was said in the entire conversation with God. Here is what I see that God said. What God was telling Moses to do was already done as far as God is concerned. God had said I have come down to deliver MY people. He had already identified with them called them His people and said He was about to deliver them. Moses was the one through God chose to work.
Moses questions God at every step and asks. Who am I that I should go unto Pharaoh?
It doesn't depend on who we are but who HE is and what He wants to accomplish through our lives. He would teach what to say and the victory doesn't depend on who you are, what talent you have, how you speak but the victory depends upon the Lord. Just say what He wants said, everything else is on Him. Pastors would do good to understand this. God is the deliverer and He has chosen you as one who will say what He wants said to the people that He wants to say it to. Obedience is better than sacrifice.
You see we are the called according to His purpose! I then with Paul, must apprehend that for which I have been apprehended.

Blessings on Ya!
Pastor Kitner

No comments:

Post a Comment