Verse a Day

Friday, June 18, 2010

You Never Know

My wife and I frequent a new restaurant in our town and have a good relationship with the owners and all the employees.
I asked our waitress one day if I could give her a devotional booklet that I give out in our church and she said she would like that very much. She also shared that she had not gone to church for a long time and some other things.
Well I gave her the devotional daily reading booklet the other day. Last night she shared that she had read it the very night that I gave it to her and also that she has been stressed out lately and it had helped her. She has shared several other things that lets me know that she is being drawn to the Lord.
My point in all of this is just that we never know what someone is going through or thinking about just by how they seem on the surface of their lives. We need to reach out in obedience to the still small voice within us that says ask them this or that or offer them this to read etc... Don't second guess it because they don't look like the would listen or receive what you are reaching out to them with.

The world has a saying "JUST DO IT!" You never know what God is doing!

Blessings on Ya!
Pastor Kitner

No comments:

Post a Comment