Verse a Day

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Garden Gleanings

This is taken from my Garden Gleanings
1 Corinthians 13:12(TMSG)
12We don’t yet see things clearly. We’re squinting in a fog, peering through a mist. But it won’t be long before the weather clears and the sun shines bright! We’ll see it all then, see it all as clearly as God sees us, knowing him directly just as he knows us!


As I sat in my garden under the protection of the canvas dome reading “Just as I Am”, the Billy Graham life auto biography, I came across the scripture of the day here. It so caught my attention that I had to stop reading and put the following down on paper.
There are times when you are quickened by the Holy Spirit as you read God’s Word. This is one of those times. The last words “just as He knows us” or as the KJV puts it “even as also I am known” grabbed my attention and revelation was imparted to me to understand something.
Several things are revealed here:
1. We have limited understanding of the whole picture of our life here on earth.
2. There is a time when we will meet the Lord in a fully opened relationship.
3. We shall have a full understanding of our part in the awesome plan of God.
4. I am FULLY known – by God.

There is a full teaching here but for this thought for today – I don’t have to have a full understanding now of everything that my life is about. I just have to do what I know that is right to do. God FULLY knows me and has equipped me to do what He has designed me to do. We also need to remember that. WE are FULLY known of God and He sees you complete in your destiny.

Be Blessed Today
Pastor Kitner

No comments:

Post a Comment