Verse a Day

Friday, December 30, 2011

Who Are You?

And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? (Exodus 3:13 KJV)

In the hesitations and excuses of Moses we see the second of five things here. In essence Moses is saying I don't know who you are what am I going to tell those people.

God identifies Himself as the I Am and the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. This was the first real revelation as The I Am. The self existing eternal God for all generations to know as the same God throughout eternity who is not only the creator but the sustainer as well.

So what stands out to for us here as a point of interest for us is this: In the middle of all the hesitations and excuses there is a great revelation of God for who He is and what He is able to do as well as what He will do in our callings.

As God calls us aside to speak to us and we have those hesitations and excuses really look for God to reveal who He is and what He will do. The revelation is there for us if we will grasp it.

Be encouraged today
Pastor Kitner

No comments:

Post a Comment