Verse a Day

Friday, April 11, 2008

Latest test at UPMC Presbyterian Hospital on Pastor Kitner

I went to UPMC Presbyterian Hospital on 4-10-08 and the doctor there did an ultrasound on the mass in my body and the surrounding areas and lymph nodes. As a result of his findings he is sending the results to my doctor in Greensburg with the recommendation that I be treated with a Chemo-Radiation treatment to shrink the tumor before removing it and a resection of the bowel where the removal took place. I will speak further with Dr. Johns from Greensburg and see what is the course of action for sure to accomplish the removal of the tumor and treatments.

Isaiah 54:17 - 55:1 (KJV) 17No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. 1Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

The above is scripture that I was given the day before my first colonoscopy. The person who gave it to me is a prophetess of God and shared that God had urged her to emphasize that no weapon that is "formed" against me shall prosper. The cancerous mass in my rectum has been formed against me and God had showed me a day ahead of time that it would not prosper...so I still have the peace of God in all of what is going on so far. Prayer, prayer and more prayer for all that is being said and done as well as prayer for those people that touch my body for any procedure.

Our prayer must be in agreement with God's Word and His covenant through Jesus Christ and His broken body and His shed blood for us.

I believe God!

Pastor Charles Kitner

No comments:

Post a Comment