Verse a Day

Friday, May 2, 2008

Update on the treatment of the cancer in my body.

I have received medication for chemo and the radiologist office called me today to set up a time for the treatments to start. Monday I go in for films and then we will set up the times of treatment for the 5 day a week schedule for 28 treatments of both radiation and chemo pills. My understanding is that after the treatment is over there will be a 2 week resting period for my body to recover and then they will do surgery. That would put the surgery toward the first part of July. That is their plan so far. If it changes I will surely place an update here on my blog for all to read.
I have an appointment with a surgeon on Friday May 9 at 10:30 am. His name is Dr. Armanious. Please pray for all my doctors.

Pastor Kitner

No comments:

Post a Comment