Verse a Day

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Powerful testimony I just received...

Do you believe in HEALING TODAY?

Here is a glowing testimony of a healing that involved a lifeless child being brought back to life just like in the Bible accounts.
I copied this from a good brother's blog to share with the readers here. Enjoy this testimony, I did. Be encouraged in this day!

Powerful testimony I just received...
From Justin in Kigali, Rwanda...

Dear Chuck (Chuck king)

Love and greetings I am happy to let you know that our church house is
doing quite well, I must tell you that God has moved in our midst like never before. A case in point is where recently, A certain lady who is a member of our church lost her child meaning that the child died, and was brought to us for prayer. I was not present and my wife took the dead child into her arms and prayed so intensively for more than an hour and then began thanking the Lord for the healing just in faith then suddenly the child resurrected then followed wild excitement from the mother and other fellow believers as tears were in plenty while the testimony became the source of overwhelming joy for many who learned about it.

Let us keep praying for each other for the strengthening of God's Kingdom
Yours in Christ


Brother Justin Nkundabagenzi
by Chuck King...


Blessings on Ya!
Pastor Kitner

No comments:

Post a Comment