Verse a Day

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Worship

Eruption/Love Found Me from Granger Community on Vimeo.



"When I was enjoying my family somewhere in the Caribbean--it appears that the folks back home got carried away. They started the service like this...
I don't know how you are wired--but for me, this is worship. Nothing ushers me into the presence of God more quickly than what you just watched. It is excellent, it is passionate, it is Christ-centered, it is delivered by men and women whom I know and love." By Tim Stevens

Tim Stevens says that this is truly worship for him and it takes him into the presence of the Lord quickly.
I know for some it would be looked at in a different light and even put down as not even being of the Lord at all.

For some only hyms will do and the ones that were learned early in their salvation.

Question for you today: What is worship to you and what gets you into the presence of the Lord?

Are there still good worship songs being written in our more contemporary setting of today?

Give me your comments:

Blessings on Ya!
Pastor Kitner

No comments:

Post a Comment