Verse a Day

Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Time to Relax Enjoyed.

My wife and I just came back from a short visit to our daughters place in the Winchester Virginia area. The drive was great with beautiful scenery and pleasant weather.
It was a get away for a few days from our hectic schedules and a time of relaxing as well as visiting our daughter and son-in-law. They have a foster child that they are taking care of and she is so prescious. She is actually from Russia and her circumstances are unique to say the least.She is so open to the good things in life. I left her her own personal Bible with devotionals for women in it. Sometimes just a change of scenery and a change from the routine of the everyday life can be so refreshing. We came back rested and ready to go again.
I have a funeral to do on Sunday afternoon at 1:30 PM. It is of a lady that I have helped to wade through some issues of life and one that loved the Lord. So the funeral won't be so hard to do because it can point the way of salvation to those that attend the funeral.
I also have someone filling in for me in the pulpit on Sunday as well. They will be speaking from the book of Revelation. This will be done also every third Sunday of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment