Verse a Day

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Stone Disappears

January 25, 2012
I went today to have a kidney stone removed through a laser procedure. However when they went into the ureter and even up into the kidney they could not find the stone that had definitely been there. I had had a CTSCAN that showed it lodged in the ureter and the urin backup into the kidney and the doctor had shown me the scan and all that was concerned with it. There was no question that the stone was in the ureter and they had the measurements of it as well. The left ureter was about 6 times the size of the right one and that was because of the blockage.
Now, I did not pass this stone or I would have definitely known it. The doctor told me that if I would pass it that it would be like a woman having a 10# baby. So the question would be: Just what happened to this stone? I had a number of people praying for me and I believe that the Lord disenegrated it because I have had no pain with it at all and I did not feel anything at all pass in the urin. I will just say Praise the LORD and give testimony as to His goodness and Mercy to me.

Be blessed!

Pastor Kitner

No comments:

Post a Comment