Verse a Day

Monday, February 18, 2008

New Arrival


Well we received a phone call last evening at about 11:45 or so asking for my wife to come over to baby sit our granddaughter. This was because it was "show time" as my son put it or time for their baby to be born and they had to leave to go to the hospital.
The baby was born at 4:31 AM 2-18-08. I received a phone call at 4:47 AM from my son Ken, to tell me the baby had arrived. She weighed in at 8 pounds even and is 20 inches long. They gave her the name of Kenady Reese Kitner.
Grandma is now at our home with our other granddaughter watching an Elmo potty training video? and other assorted Veggie Tales videos :-).
The delivery went smoothly it was 1-2-3 pushes and the new arrival made her way into this world.
My wife and I are truly blessed of the Lord with our four children and as of now nine grandchildren.

Blessings on Ya!
Pastor Kitner

No comments:

Post a Comment