Verse a Day

Friday, February 22, 2008

Granddaughter - 2 years old


This is my daughters 2 year old daughter and our Granddaughter Mia (me-yah).
She was born into this world prematurely by several weeks. One would never know it now. She is a precious little girl that mom has taught to be polite and she is very smart. She recently, when asked who she was, answered with her name and turned imediately to her little friend and said and this is Jaley. Something you wouldn't think a 2 year old would think of doing on her own with no instruction ever on how to do it.(of course I am prejudice-she's my granddaughter)
We have 8 other grandchildren that are a real blessing to us and all are unique in their own way.
Mia, pictured here, is wearing a hat much like I wore when I visited on her birthday and her mom titled the picture "little Chuck". She's a cutie.

Blessed to be a blessing.
Pastor Kitner

No comments:

Post a Comment