Verse a Day

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

For Such a Time as This!

For Such a Time as This!

God has raised and is raising me up to proclaim the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand. It is just the ministry that Jesus Himself did as He walked the face of the earth in the form of flesh. Much like Jesus I am an Apostle. The ministry I have been given is the ministry of edification to the Body of Christ, both locally and wherever the Lord would have me to go. As a man of God there in an anointing upon my life and a separation unto the Lord for His own good pleasure and training. God has kept me in a place called Blairsville, Pa. for 24 years now to teach me His ways and His Word.

I had wanted to leave Blairsville for so long and move to another place of ministry. There seemed to be nothing happening here for me, but God would not open another door for me to leave. I was accepted as pastor of another work once but even though they wanted me to come to be their pastor, God made it clear to my wife and to me that this was not His will for us to leave Blairsville Pa. at that time. I have learned that if I had gone to the place that I was accepted by the people to be their pastor, that I would have had to go through the same fiery process again there, in God’s training process. Finally, like Paul, I learned to say I have learned to be content in what-so-ever state I’m in. This opens the door for God to do what He wants to do because He is the one that orders my steps.

At this time I believe that God is calling me to a greater work with pastors. There is a revival and awakening coming and God wants the pastors trained to handle the move of God when people get saved and filter into the churches. The Five Fold Ministry described in Ephesians 4:11-16+ is the format for the church and how the church should be as the body of Christ in the earth today. The Apostle, the prophet, the Evangelist, the Pastor and the Teacher are the ones that are the Gifts of God as men to the church to equip her, edify her and to send out into ministry to reach our world for Christ.

God is putting teams of people, of like precious faith and heart, together to have time of teaching, prayer, understanding, friendship, mentorship sharing and equipping for the strong move of God that is expected in the church today. Men and women hungering and thirsting for God who will be filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment