Verse a Day

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Colon Cancer Diagnosed

Hello everyone,
This is just a note to say that I have been diagnosed with colon cancer and they are doing a CT Scan on me Monday 3-31-08 to make sure that the cancer has not gone anywhere else in my body.
I would ask you all to pray for me but I want to share this also: I have perfect peace in this and I am not the least bit anxious about it. I believe God is going to do great things through this for others as well as me.
I taught about praising God not matter what your circumstances are because He is worthy of our praise forever.
I open our services with "God's good - all the time and all the time God is good." I still remain the same and I know God is good and He is worthy of my praise at all times.


Psalms 107:8 - 9 (KJV) 8 Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! 9 For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.


Psalms 107:8 - 9 (NIV) 8 Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men, 9 for he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment