Verse a Day

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Please pray for me.

I had to go to my regular doctor today for several reasons.
I have type II diabetes and I went for my regular check up and have to go back for blood tests. All this is in the normal range of things that I have to do for that.
The second reason that I went today was to find out why I have had a great deal of bleeding from my bowel. This was not determined today because the problem could not be seen in the in-office visit. So I have to go for a colonoscopy at the hospital, on April 11, 2008, which will give a better idea as to what is going on.
I ask for the prayers of those that read this blog so I can move on with what I need to get done in the work of the kingdom of God.

Thank you in advance
Pastor Kitner

No comments:

Post a Comment