Verse a Day

Saturday, July 26, 2008

And yet another unfolding drama in my ongoing health saga

7-25-08
I had a heart catherization done as an ordered preop for an operation to remove the cancer from my body. Well, well yet another surprise for me. I found out that I will need a 5 by-pass surgery before I can get the other operation. I have 5 arteries that are 50 to 95 percent blocked. The main artery leading in to my heart is blocked 95% and another on the right side is also blocked 95%. Three others are at 75%, 60%, and 50%. I did not have a silent heart attack as was supposed before the catherization. That will delay the cancer surgery for a little over 6 weeks. This is a good thing as the heart will be fixed before a heart attack does happen. So you see all things do work together for the good to them that love God and are the called according to His purpose.(Rom. 8:28)
The scripture in Isaiah 54:17 still applies to this as well as the cancer, Gallbladder, bag and any other formed weapon against me.
I don't know all the details of how God will accomplish this but I have the assurance that when He sends His Word to someone He will do it. So I trust Him.
I still have no anxiety about any of the things going on in my body which is fearfully and wonderfully made by the Lord and I still have His perfect peace.

God Bless and -
Remember God is Good ALL the Time!
Pastor Kitner

No comments:

Post a Comment