Verse a Day

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Latest Update for my Operation for Cancer Removal

I will be having surgery on Friday 7-18-08 at the Presbyterian Hospital in Pittsburgh. (keep this in prayer if you would)
Dr. Wolfgang Schrout will be doing the operation. He is a teaching surgeon that only does operations that have to do with the colon, rectum etc. and he teaches other up and coming doctors how it is done. He has been highly recomended for this operation. I will have a tempory illostomy bag while the main rectum reattachment heals and then the bag will be removed. I praise God through it all He has been so good to me. I know I am preaching to the choir here but ...
Also keep me in prayer as I am to have a stress test on Tuesday of next week. Thank you all!

Blessings on Ya!
Pastor Kitner

No comments:

Post a Comment