Verse a Day

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Update for my treatment of Cancer.

On Friday July 11,2008 my wife and I will be down in the Presbyterian Hospital in Pittsburgh to see a surgeon named Wolfgang Schrout. He will evaluate the whole situation dealing with the tumor and the location. This will let me know for sure what he or other doctors will be able to do as far as the removal of the tumor and resectioning of the rectum tissue. We have to leave from where I live at about 5:30 am our time to miss all the early morning rush hour traffic going into the city for their work-a-day activities.
I will keep you updated as I find out more info. I do know this, when the tumor is removed I will be cancer free. I give all the Glory to the Lord Jesus Christ for this. His grace is and has been quite sufficient for me. In my weakness and inabilities His strength and abilities have been shown. I exalt His name!

Pastor Kitner

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord! I rejoice with you, Chuck, that victory is near.

    Sorry I didn't get to see you at District Council. I think of you often and have been praying for you.

    Paul Grabill

    ReplyDelete