Verse a Day

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm Back

"The Sunday morning service shows how popular your church is.
The evening services show how popular your pastor is.
Your private prayer time shows you how popular God is!"
- Leonard Ravenhill


Hi everyone!
I'm back home as of Monday afternoon. I was operated on last Thursday and had four by-passes done on the heart instead of five. The doctor came in on Sunday afternoon and asked me if I wanted to go home on Monday and I said yes. So on Monday morning he came in and asked what time I wanted to go home and he released me to go, after looking at my inscision etc., at 11 am.
I am restricted in what I can do for sure but it is great to be home again.

2 Corinthians 12:7 - 10 (KJV) 7And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. 8For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. 9And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
I am this verse walking once again.

Love and blessings upon all of you.
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!
Pastor Kitner

No comments:

Post a Comment