Verse a Day

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Reflective Thinking Part II

This is another section from John Maxwell's book "Thinking for a Change". I suggest that you get the book and read it from cover to cover. There are a lot of good principles on "thinking" given for your help.
When you think about something reflectively, ask the right questions.
Important questions that help you stay focused and keep you moving to improve on your life and actions.

Thinking Related to Values: Part II

3. Teamwork: What did I do with someone else that made both of us better? Would the other person agree that it was a win/win? Can we do something else together to continue our mutual Success?

4. Leadership: Did I lead by example today? Did I lift my people and organization to a higher level? What did I do and how did I do it?

More to follow tomorrow....

Blessings on Ya!
Pastor Kitner


See John Maxwell's site

No comments:

Post a Comment