Verse a Day

Monday, April 20, 2009

Reflective Thinking Part I

This is from John Maxwell's book "Thinking for a Change". I suggest that you get the book and read it from cover to cover. There are a lot of good principles on "thinking" given for your help.
When you think about something reflectively, ask the right questions.
Important questions that help you stay focused and keep you moving to improve on your life and actions.

Thinking Related to Values:

1. Personal Growth: What have I learned today that will help me grow?
How can I apply it to my life? When should I apply it?

2. Adding Value: To whom did I add value today? How do I know I added value to that person? Can I follow up and compound the positive benefit he or she received?

More to follow tomorrow....

Blessings on Ya!
Pastor Kitner

See John Maxwell's site

1 comment:

  1. Hey Pastor Kitner.... I just wanted to swing by the blog world and see how things are going!!

    I hope all is well my friend...

    Tony

    ReplyDelete