Verse a Day

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Reflective Thinking Part III

This is another section from John Maxwell's book "Thinking for a Change". I suggest that you get the book and read it from cover to cover. There are a lot of good principles on "thinking" given for your help.
When you think about something reflectively, ask the right questions.
Important questions that help you stay focused and keep you moving to improve on your life and actions.

Thinking Related to Values: Part III

5.Physical Health: Did I exercise at my optimal heart rate for thirty-five minutes today? Have I exercised at least five times in the last seven days? Did I stay on my low fat diet today?

6. Personal Faith: Did I represent God well today? Did I practice the Golden Rule? Have I "walked the second mile" with someone?

This ends the section on "Thinking related to values". We will begin a look at other thinking in regard to relationships and experiences tomorrow.- Check back

Blessings on Ya!
Pastor Kitner

See John Maxwell's site

No comments:

Post a Comment