Verse a Day

Friday, April 24, 2009

Thinking Related to Relationships

This is another section from John Maxwell's book "Thinking for a Change". I suggest that you get the book and read it from cover to cover. There are a lot of good principles on "thinking" given for your help.
When you think about something reflectively, ask the right questions.
Important questions that help you stay focused and keep you moving to improve on your life and actions.

Thinking Related to Relationships: Part II

3. Inner Ciccle: Have I spent enough time ith my key players? What can I do to help them be more successful? In what areas can I mentor them.

4.God: Have I spent time with God? What is He teaching me now? Am I learning? Am I obeying?Have I continuallytalked with Him Today?

See John Maxwell's site

Blessings on Ya!
Pastor Kitner

No comments:

Post a Comment