Verse a Day

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Missing RAM

This week I had some problems with a computer program not working right because of a possible corrupt file and Norton tech help fixed the problem for me. In the fixing of that problem I mentioned to the tech rep that my computer only had 512 megs of RAM. To that he replied that I really only had 384 megs of RAM. He pointed out that I had one 256 meg chip and one 128 meg chip and not two of the 256 meg chips that I was supposed to have. So I called HP tech support that is set up in India, and went over the whole story with them as to the fact that I NEVER got what I had already paid for. I spoke to 2 reps and they both told me that my computer is out of warranty and they would do nothing for me....unless I purchased a service plan. Then they would get me a new chip. The problem is this, I already paid for a chip that I never got. Why should I pay a service contract fee to get what I have paid for initially. It did not matter that I was cheated from the get-go, they would not rectify the problem for me.
I sent an e-mail to Mark Hurd, a CEO at HP through their e-mail contact service. I am waiting for them to get back to me and see what happens now.
I will post the results as I get them. In the mean time check out your computer if it came from HP and see if you got what you paid for...I didn't.

Be Blessed!
Pastor Kitner

No comments:

Post a Comment