Verse a Day

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New Stuff

I had to get a new phone setup because the new phone that I just bought didn't have a belt holder or a headphone set up. I got a new phone setup that has both of those things and now my wife is happy. I am going to take the other new phones out to my church to use them there because the phone set that I have there is not good at all. So two things were solved at once.
I also got my wife a new TV but it had to be connected to the Direct TV hook up because we live in an area that can not get the digital TV channels without an outside antenna. Now I have to buy a Direct TV universal remote because the TV is a Best Buy brand called Dynex and the regular remote can't be programed to operate the TV and the Direct TV box at the same time. Wal-Mart has the universal remote for the Direct TV controls so I will get one there.
It seems like nothing is an easy just do it kind of thing anymore. :-)

Blessings on Ya!
Pastor Kitner

No comments:

Post a Comment