Verse a Day

Friday, January 25, 2008

A Sign for the Times


I have a church sign and from time to time I put messages on it that are designed to get the attention of the community. I thank God for this opportunity. My current sign is causing a real stir in the community among the school age children. The sign reads as follows: "Sex is not the problem lust is." I have had comments from school bus drivers saying that it gives opportunity to talk to the children on the bus becuase they ask questions as to the difference between the two. Another highschool teacher has suggested that I put a web site address across the bottom of the sign and she said that the students would go and look up information that was there concerning the sign. I think that it is a great idea and will make a special web blog to deal with the special topics of my signs. Please pray for this extra ministry opportunity that can touch people that would never come to church on their own and that I might not ever meet in person.

Maybe you can do the same as well in your community.



Pastor Charles Kitner
sonforu@verizon.net or
first_assembly@verizon.net

No comments:

Post a Comment