Verse a Day

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Vision Part 2 of 4

Isa 6:1 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.
Isa 6:2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.
Isa 6:3 And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.
Isa 6:4 And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.

Isa 6:5 Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.
Isa 6:6 Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar:
Isa 6:7 And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.


Vision Part II of IV

The first part of vision was an upward vision. The second part of vision is an inward vision. We must see the need that we have in the light of His holiness and the declaration of the angelic beings. We are people with needs that only God can meet. We must see that need and receive the help that only God can give to us to satisfy that inward need. Woe is me I am undone said Isaiah - I see the purity of God and the impurity of my heart and I am undone.

The angel brought the live coal from off the altar of God and touched the lips of the prophet in a way that brought cleanness to him. It is not by what we are able to do that we are saved and stand uprightly before God but by what He has done - is doing - and will do.
Psa 139:23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
Psa 139:24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

In what I see I must submitt to the Lord and allow Him to transform me. I must receive from off of God's altar what I have need of before I can walk in the light of God's Word having my mind renewed by the washing of the water of the Word. I must see my need to come out from among them and be seperated unto the Lord walking in the light as He is in the light.

A pure heart
A cleansed conscience
A new speech
With open ears to hear God speaking from the heavenlies

Part III to come An outward vision.

Blessings on Ya!
Pastor Kitner

No comments:

Post a Comment