Verse a Day

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cancer Surgeon Appointment Made

Monday September 29, 2008 I have an appointment with the surgeon, Dr Wolfgang Schaurt, that I originally talked with before I needed to have heart surgery. He will examine me and we will go forward from there with the removal of what is there of the cancer mass (if it is there) that was already treated with radiation and chemo.
Isaiah 54:17 is still in effect for my life as given to me before I knew that I had all this going on in my body.


Isaiah 54:17 (NIV) 17 no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me,” declares the LORD.


Blessings on Ya!
Keep me in prayer - thanks I knew you would!
Pastor Kitner

1 comment:

  1. I am standing with you in faith, dear brother! Let's stand firm!

    Chuck King

    ReplyDelete