Verse a Day

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Doctor Visit Updates

Wednesday 9/10/08 and Monday 9/15/08 I had doctor appointments. The first one was with the cardiologist. He examined me and gave me a good report and said I could now be released to have the cancer removed from my body and that he would fax a letter of release to do so to the doctor in Pittsburgh, Pa. Dr. Wolfgang Schrauet. He also gave me a new appointment for September of 2009 which is in a year from the time of our first appointment after surgery.

I then went to the surgeon that did my open-heart surgery. He examined me asked some questions and said that he also releases me to have the cancer removed. He said, after the exam, that it would not be necessary for me to see him again unless something developed with the areas involved with the surgery. Infection of any type etc. So I am healing up very well indeed! PTL! He has refered me for Cardiology Rehab at Latrobe Hospital facility if I was able to go or wanted to go afterward.

I have called the office of the surgeon in Pittsburgh and the nurse there said she would talk with Dr. Schrauet and get back to me in the next couple of days. So that ball is rolling now and I will keep everyone informed as I get the information concerning the next phase of this total cure for my body.


Pastor Charles Kitner

No comments:

Post a Comment