Verse a Day

Monday, September 8, 2008

Medical Update on my heart operation

I go back to the cardiologist on Wednesday afternoon for my 6 week heart check up after my operation for a quad bypass. This doctor did my heart catherization and found the blockage in the main arteries at 95% and in several other arteries as well.

I also go back to my surgeon who did my open heart operation on 9-15-08 this coming Monday afternoon. He has to check out his handiwork and see how the Lord has healed me ahead of what is normal.

Keep me in prayer as I will have to, after being released from the current recovery situation, face the removal of the cancer mass from my rectum. That is unless the Lord removes it by His own removal touch. (this is the prefered way)

At least I have gotten a little settled down after having to wait the 6 to 8 weeks after heart surgery to even consider the other. The operation for the removal of the cancer couldn't be done until the heart was repaired and strong enough for me to survive the operation without having a heart attack on the operating table.

Isaiah 54:17 still is in affect for me....no weapon that is formed against me shall prosper...Praise the Lord who is Good All the Time

Blessings on Ya!
Pastor Kitner

No comments:

Post a Comment