Verse a Day

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Surgery Date Scheduled

I had the appointment with the cancer surgeon Dr. Wolfgang Schaurt at the UPMC Presbyterian Hospital Sept. 29. As a result of this visit and re-examination for the cancer to be removed from my body we have arranged for this to be done on October 29 because the doctor will be away for about a week and a half or two weeks. I will have all the preliminary blood tests done and be ready for this operation, with preaching substitutes in place for several weeks during the scheduled recovery time.

Keep this whole senerio in prayer along with those that are going to be involved with any phase of the operation and recovery. Only those that are ordained by the Lord should be involved and no one that should not be involved.

Isaiah 54:17 still prevails over it all.

Blessings on Ya!
Pastor Charles Kitner

1 comment:

  1. Hi Uncle Smitty! My dad has been informing me of your dr visits. He gave me your blog site today and as soon as I saw your page, I cried. Our God is so amazing and He has most definitely transformed my life just this year. It is such a tremendous honor and blessing to see that you are standing on His Word and His truth that NO weapon formed against you shall prosper in JESUS' MIGHTY name. I will be lifting you and the family up in prayer during this time. I would love to see you and Aunt Marian. UPMC Presbyterian hospital...if I'm thinking correctly is only a few blocks away from where I work! I love you and may our Lord be YOUR STRENGTH and shield, your Protector, Defense, Shelter and Portion at this time. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

    Love, April

    ReplyDelete