Verse a Day

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

God is incredible!

Jeremiah 1:4 - 10 (KJV) 4Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 5Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. 6Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child. 7But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak. 8Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD. 9Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth. 10See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.


God is incredible. Isn't He?
Before He formed us in our mothers womb He knew or chose us. God has set us apart individually for the very thing He designed us to do. We think we came to God on our own but in John's Gospel Jesus says He chose us.

What is truly amazing to me is that God thinks about me now and He has already provided for my eternity.

So if God be for us who can be against us? We need not be afraid to do what it is that God has equiped us to do. There should be no fear factor there in anything we do for the Lord.

Ask God what it is that He has set you apart to do.

Blessings on Ya!
Pastor Kitner

No comments:

Post a Comment