Verse a Day

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Husbands, Love Your Wives

1 Peter 3:7 (NIV) 7Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayers.

I Made my wife dinner of Angus NY strip steak, Broccoli in cheese sauce and a sweet potato so when she came home from work today, dinner was ready to eat and she only had to sit and enjoy it. She loved that.

I really enjoy doing things like that and cleaning up the kitchen and even running the sweeper. My wife works outside the home so I try to help her out some at home.

Ephesians 5:24 - 25 (KJV) 24Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing. 25Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Blessings on Ya!
Pastor Kitner

No comments:

Post a Comment